The Nebula Quilt is a project for experienced quilters.
The block of the month includes 81 fabrics from TULA PINK True Colors, TULA PINK Solids, and HomeMade Collections needed for the 96" x 97" quilt top and binding. The JayBird Quilts Booklet, "Nebula", that is included in the program includes full-size templates. The booklet also contains three sized for this quilt.
Fabrics and instructions will be available for pickup in our stores in January 2021, April 2021, and July 2021 and will include the following:
- January 2021
- Fat eighths for months 1-4
- 2.7 yards of Tula Pink fabric
- 1.16 yards of Tula solids
- Nebula booklet with instruction inserts for each block
- Nebula finishing booklet
- April 2021
- Fat eighths for months 5-9
- 4.77 yards of Tula Pink fabric
- 0.903 yards of Tula Pink solids
- July 2021
- 9.125 yards of Tula Pink fabric for the quilt top background and binding
Be sure to join the Nebula Quilt Facebook group for this program when it begins. You'll be able to connect with others and share some tips and information!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE JULY 28, 2020
*When you enroll in this program it is understood that you are registering for the entire program and that cancellations and/or refunds are not an option